Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Liebster Award 2015

I was recently nominated by Joanna from My Pink Rambles for a Liebster award!



After spending some time with my friend Google and other bloggers in my bloggers group, I learned that the Liebster Award is passed around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers. This is simply a way of getting to know each other and gaining more readers.


If you want to accept the award, you have to:
~Say thank you to the person who nominated and link their blog
~Copy paste the Liebster badge on your post
~Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
~Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then make ten more for the bloggers you nominate.
~Nominate the 10 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.



Here are Joanna's questions and my answers:

~What’s your blogging style?
My blogging style is life blogging. I started this blog to share my journey on finding myself.

~If you could turn back time and give your younger-self some advice, what would it be?
Well, I'm only 20 so I can't go back much younger, but it would probably be don't let others control your decisions. At one point, I let myself be controlled by an ex and I lost some friends because of it.

~What’s your favorite color?
My all time favorite is purple, but I also really like teal.

~If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
Ireland. I have always wanted to go there and dance...but I will never compete there, so I'll settle for just a visit.

~Describe a perfect Sunday.
Coming home from church and just relaxing.

~What’s your favorite food?
Hmm, this is a tough one... I think I would have to say Sloppy Joes.

~If you could meet any ‘famous’ person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Ellen DeGeneres. She is one of my idols.

~What’s your favorite book?
Uhm.. not too sure. It's close between "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" & "My Sister's Keeper."

~Where are you from?
A small town in New York, USA!

~Coffee or tea?
Both, honestly. Coffee in the morning, tea at night. 




The bloggers I nominate (press the blog title to go to their website):


Now, here are the ten questions for the bloggers I nominated:
~What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
~What made you decide to start blogging?
~What is your greatest strength or weakness?
~If you could have personally witnessed an event in history, what would it be and why?
~What type of music do you listen to?
~What cheers you up?
~Who is your idol?
~What is your proudest habit you have broken or want to break?
~What is your favorite and least favorite word?
~What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?


Thank you so much Joanna for nominating me. I look forward to reading my nominees' posts!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Mak! Thanks for writing
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now found this. It had went in my SPAM folder. Going to work on it now. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete