Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Finding Myself

I've decided to start this blog in an effort to help find myself. I am seeing professionals to help me, but I also want to be in control of finding myself.  So with that being said, it takes us to here.

But what is here?

Honestly, I have no idea. I am lost. You see, I got dismissed from my top school last week. I also have decided to change my major. But with this comes so much hatred toward myself. Why did I waste two years on a major nothing related to what I want to change to? Why did I let my grades get so low? Why did I let my GPA drop under a 2.0? So many more questions...

So now I am a lost puppy. Sitting in the middle of the woods. Trying to figure out which path to take. Trying to just stay alive.

Join me on my journey to Finding Mak.

1 comment: