Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Fashion Favorites 2015

Since it's the first day of Fall, I figured why not dedicate a post to Fall Fashion! I used polyvore.com to come up with three of my favorite fall styles.


{Outfit Number One}

I started this plaid obsession during my sophomore year of high school. Nothing beats a flannel plaid shirt, with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings, and a pair of converse!

 {Outfit Number Two}

Within the last couple years, I have probably collected 50 scarves. They are just so awesome since you can basically wear them during almost any time of year! This outfit was made my pairing a basic long sleeved top, with a pair of skinny jeans, mid-calf boots, and a floral infinity scarf. This outfit is casual, yet also elegant enough to wear to church or out to dinner.


{Outfit Number Three}

This outfit I had fun putting together. I love skirts and dresses. I went to Catholic school for six years and had to wear a uniform, I liked my legs being "free" and I still hate pants to this day. (Except yoga pants of course!) I paired this floral skirt with a lilac tank top and orange cardigan, the colors in the skirt. Then added a pair of brown tights. This outfit could be worn with either boots or flats depending on the weather. A cute necklace and pair of earrings would top this outfit perfectly for any date or special occasion. 

These three outfit describe my fall wardrobe. 
What do you think of my wardrobe? Would you wear any of it? What are some of you favorite fall styles?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The outfits are stylish yet simple to wear and put together. My sort of style! I'd love to go for a more minimal approach in the closet but haven't quite gotten around to it...:)

    ReplyDelete